Jesus loves you
Thursday, December 18, 2008
just a note.....
I have a few new blogs posted so be sure you have seen them all. Please, please, please if you read this blog try and leave me a note at the bottom of one of the blog entries. I want feedback, news, or updates from all of my friends and family.....And if you have a blog and haven't written anything in a while.....you know who you are.....BLOG SOMETHING PLEASE! And if you don't have a blog page, its not that hard to figure out how to start one....its a good way to keep up with people without having to take time to actually talk to them (i hate talking on the phone). So Merry Christmas to everyone and hope you are staying warm and dry.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its about time you blogged!!! Its been a while and your readers have become ansy!! Ha ha
I can't wait for Zoe and Emmi to see their presents, I love matching!! hee hee
I loved all of the pictures. The girls are getting so big. I hope you have a special Christmas. I will blog soon I promise. Give the girls a hug for me. Love ya'll.
Amber
Post a Comment