Life is a journey. Not a race.
Each step God is right there with you.
I hope that you have faith & confidence
that your journey will lead you
right into the arms of Jesus. He died to set you free, please accept His gift.
Jesus loves you
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
BUBBLES!
What could be more fun than a swimming pool full of bubbles?!
Emari says this is her bubble blanket.
This is the life! Baby feet in the bubbles. How sweet.
Posing for a pic.
Lots and lots of bubbles!
Here Zoey, you need some more bubbles in your hair.
An angel with a bubble halo.
Swimming in the bubbles is soooo much fun. Splish, splash. OOPS! hey mom, I can't see.
That looks like so much fun. Wish we could have been there. The girls look like they had lots of fun. You are so creative I have never thought of letting my kids play in a bubble pool.
3 comments:
Aint they precious!!!! I'm really glad you are a home mom and can make moments like these....arent you blessed!! love, nana
That looks like so much fun. Wish we could have been there. The girls look like they had lots of fun. You are so creative I have never thought of letting my kids play in a bubble pool.
Love you,
amber
I wanna play!!
Post a Comment